Sunday, August 23, 2009

Used Canoes In Fredericton ^-------------------------------^


Well ... as I was bored I started to do a Meme has *-*

dramas and change my layout .. ahhh idleness makes me do things pretty *-*






Doramera .. If you have to do this Meme

NOTE: You only have to put the name of Dorama if you do see All finished! Drama

with A: A Love to Kill



Drama with B: Boys Over Flowers




Drama with C: Code Blue


Drama
with D: Door to Door C
HTMLXC

with E
Drama: Stairway to Heaven


with F
Drama: Full House


with G
Drama: Goong



Drama with H: Hanakimi (Japanese and Taiwanese *-*)


with I
Drama: It Started with Kiss


Drama

with J - K

Drama with: Kurosagi



Drama with L:Last Friends


with M
Drama: My boss, my hero


with N
Drama: Nobuta wo produce



Drama with O: -

Drama with P: ppoi


with Q
Drama - Drama

with R: Romantic Princess




Drama with S: Stand up





Drama with T: Together



Drama with U- Drama with V

- Drama

with W: Witch Yoo hee


with X
Drama - Drama

with Y: Yamada Taro Monogatari



Z Drama -




0 comments:

Post a Comment