Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Vehicle Birthday Cards The most anticipated kissu * o *

Does not compare to kiss Ariel Lin Joe Cheng with the Taiwanese version of this drama! xq in the Taiwanese version if it was one of those kisses that you can not be removed from the mind x more years pass q ~ q
but I like d ela koreana version is the first time esq q Hyun moves his lips to kiss BBF ~
someone in his kisses had no lip movements or anything ~ but here if! was like that ... I HAVE TO DO IT! most remembered is the kiss of drama! \u0026lt;3 and the 1st kiss q xq failure did not like the Taiwanese, OR, but forgive xq e smi husband ... xD

"YOU CAN NOT THAT I LIKE NO ONE ELSE!"

... ohhh when he said this was so riko! ohh I eat it, eat it! C
HTMLXC


and BESOOOOOOO! \u0026lt;3 I envy you! nooo! I hate it! xDDDD






NOT SAY THAT YOU LIKE ANOTHER GUY!!
just SEXY!! SEXY! SEXY!











0 comments:

Post a Comment