Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jacksonville,fl Austin Eng LFMB: Chapter 55 FAMILY

Caro as andale ??.... not already! (Speeding car)

L: it worries me .... but yaa ..... you all settled there?. .... who is going to get?

Caro: yeah .... Luigi, he came before ... do you remember?

L: sii ... is that all this happened to me !!... hear and Omar as you left?

Caro: The ... he knows not the first time ... really helps!

L: who would say ... hehehe ... these two pure parents ... to know that in the past or are going through your mind ... jijijiji

Caro: yeah .... jajajajaja

(While Fernando was at home sitting in front oftwin and they sat before him and looked as boring)

July (going to move)

F: hey! (was ~ alandola) do not ever move girl! ......

July: papiii!

F: no daddy you are going to wear it ... no evil! Tere

: jijijijjajajajjajaja ...

F: hey and you do not laugh!! Tere

: (complaining) papiii!

F: jeejejejeje .... hungry?

July: sii

Tere, nooo

F: to see ... if we eat and because Tere ?....s lunch and not eat a good breakfast! Tere

: quero no!

F: AAA for then give you the vitamins !!!... mmmm ... yes?

T: iiiaaacck .... noooo! (Knew very bad)

July: not true Dad?

F: noo, you're going to eat well and you too!

(Fernando stood on crutches and in a neglect of or ~ as they stopped and started running)

F: but there is no !!... ????.....

(While this was happening as the plane was about to take off)

L: (nervous) there, there is such hate!

Caro: Lety jajajajajaja ... no change there ... ha ha ha!

L: as I do not change if I am wrong I am very dizzy !!.... Caro!

Caro, and are not afraid, as before ??... hahahahaha!

L: do not make fun Caro ... if if I have no fear ... Dear God ..... but the truth is I feel bad all around me!

(While at the home of Fer)

F: (by phone) Omar is Omar ... help me .. what happens to these or ~ as are possessed ... like ... can LEey (while dodging something that was thrown) hey no I do not throw things!

O: jajajajajajaja ... brother ... it is not .... this is quiet for now Dany! C

HTMLXC

F: but is that (and I see that one of them was climbing on the table) July !!!..... noooo !!!... Get down Get down (and walk there)

O: hahaha ... Fernando aqyuda want?

F: yeah .... please help me !!!!( while holding the crutch and the other carrying a package like July) July

: papiiii! papaaaaaaaa hayyy!

O: right now .... I'll let Danny and we finished eating!

F: apurale please!

O: siii sii ... adios!

(hang)

F: that doing evil ....( looks around) and your Julysister ???..... where your sister?

July: jajajajajajaja .... not!

F: (lowering it) and you do not know ... stay here !!!... Teresa Teresa !!!!( !!!...... walked into the kitchen) but you did?

Tere (full of white flour) jajajajajaja ....

F: but no! .. Now have to clean all this ... and you'll help me ..!!!

Tere (stands up and runs away) jajajajajajaja!

F: and my aaaaaaiiiiiiccccccchhhh .... but where are my angels ,.... or as so good ~!

July: papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

F: there I go! (While trying to clean all the desorden)

Tere: papiiiii !!!!!!

F: yaaaa !!!... I'm coming! (Said while finishing)

Tere and Jult: PAPAAAAAAAAAAA!!

F: (remember, not much paciensia Fer) yaaaaa!! and (they close) yaaaaa ....... what the shouting portence ???.... well yaaa!

(The or ~ as it were in shock and began to mourn)

F: noo ... pardon me ... do not cry!

July: (crying) ... mamiiii mamiiii!

F: noo ... it is then mommy came

Tere: mamiiii ... go ... you ..... veteee mamiiiii!

C

J and T: siiiiiiiiii !!!!!( jump start)

F: but comanselos ... yaaaa ... but DO NOT jump !!!!... ??...

(in this knock at the door)

F: I'm coming! (The opening) .. Omar brother ... how good you are here .. hello !!... pass Dany!

O: Fernando ... but what happened to this house?

F: is not me is they (alando to be ~ or ~ as they jumped on the sofa)

O: Fernando if Leticia becomes patatus gives here!

F: or tell me ..... I need ...

O: Daniela .. noo ... DO NOT jump there!

F: help me brother ....

O: but because they are so of restless .. they ate or what?

F: is that we were eating candy and ate the chocolates and soft drinks and popsicles!

O: but Fernando !!!!... but ... now you say you will be animal !!!!.... but you can not mix all that!

F: but I say animal, ANIMAL !!!..... and why not?

O: but why are you'll be ... well ... for those who ate half a sweet !!!....

F: nooo ... I do not think so ... they are already in nature ... is that you do not know when they are in the breast are little angels and Lety does nothing but walk out that door and watch them! ! C

HTMLXC

O: jajajajajajajaja ... we'll help !!....

(The plane)

Caro, and these better?

L: noo ... like ???.... think that makes me so bad .. and more pregnant ... I can not Caro could not!

Caro: hahaha ... do not be so dramatic Lety ... lol ... look who we're almost there!

L: sii, AS PILOT to hurry!

Caro: shshs .. Lety!

Hostess: any good?

Caro: Yeah .. is that she feels a little sick but is better ... right Lety (Mirandola)

L: that it ??... sii sii!

0 comments:

Post a Comment